• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You are dropped off in Jurassic World: What are your 2 gun choices?

My primary weapon would a Hi Point C9, with 5 mags of 147 grain +P hollow points. I'll paint the feed ramp and coat the barrel with house paint for better durability. My second weapon would be a Jiminez JA 22, with 10 mags of subsonic 40 grain flat nose ammo. Again, I'll dab some house paint on the feed ramp to ensure reliability and durability during the heavy action. .

Don't make sure to cover yourself in bacon to make sure you attract lots of targets to close range so you can actually hit them.

(I haven't seen the movie, but the series was running all weekend on AMC)

1. A freaking sword.
2. Highly considering a flame thrower.
3. More likely, I'd have a G20.
4. I'm kind of in between the M1A or just my AR carbine- either would likely be as effective as the other.

LOL Yeah, that's why I love `em. One way or the other, they'll put the adversary on the floor. I've been trying to get them to use my slogan : " Hi Point. Either a bang or bump. We'll make `em scream."

1. A freaking sword.
4. I'm kind of in between the M1A or just my AR carbine- either would likely be as effective as the other.
A sword? You're a brave man.

1. A freaking sword.

Dinosaurs != zombies. Even a Velocoraptor would probably shrug off a few 5.56mm. A T'rex? LOL. Remember these aren't wimpy mammals.

Back
Top Bottom