• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You boys are my homies...

A $15 dollar lower? where?

http://www.hkparts.net/shop/pc/HK-SEF-Grip-Frame-Used-Surplus-242p16696.htm#.U_VqN9m9LCQ

Granted you do need the proper selector but they have surplus of those for under 20 too. So I converted my steel lower to polymer for less than the price of a new polymer lower. They are in great shape too.

Oh and it's an hk factory part . Purist :lol:

Yea the K housings cost some more. How difficult was the swap?

Don't get me wrong I see nothing wrong with a POF, in fact they do pretty much anything any other mp5 can do(hell its even threaded and 3 lug), I just wanted a K and wanted it to be as close to that as possible. I plan to still use the factory end plate still too and run it as a pdw sometimes.

Yea the K housings cost some more. How difficult was the swap?

Don't get me wrong I see nothing wrong with a POF, in fact they do pretty much anything any other mp5 can do(hell its even threaded and 3 lug), I just wanted a K and wanted it to be as close to that as possible. I plan to still use the factory end plate still too and run it as a pdw sometimes.

Very easy swap. You so have to open the hole up in the front of the housing . Other than that it drops right in. I looked at other mp5s but I got my mp5 with tax stamp for less money than all other mp5 models. Plus it runs flawless. So I am happy. Only thing I don't like is the finish. It sucks. Bad. I shoot my guns a lot so I don't care. Some might though. I've heard they changed the finish on the new ones coming in

Very easy swap. You so have to open the hole up in the front of the housing . Other than that it drops right in. I looked at other mp5s but I got my mp5 with tax stamp for less money than all other mp5 models. Plus it runs flawless. So I am happy. Only thing I don't like is the finish. It sucks. Bad. I shoot my guns a lot so I don't care. Some might though. I've heard they changed the finish on the new ones coming in

I got a killer deal on my mp5k & stock, essentially got the stock free. I almost went with a POF, but POF didn't have a K model at the time. I imagine I'll get the full size POF eventually and throw the fixed stock on it, maybe even the wood one if I'm feeling frisky.

As for finish, none of the finishes are space age, so it's hard to put any value in it. I think, but I'm not totally sure, that the AA mp5 has something like cerakote, but it could just be paint for all I know, I'm pretty bad about cleaning it and it hasn't had any issues.

Back
Top Bottom