• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You boys are my homies...

Very pleased with the k model as well. Nice little pistol. Already switched out the metal lower for a polymer one. That is a must with these as for me the metal trigger guard digs into my finger

i59.tinypic.com_v2wf2g.jpg

Very pleased with the k model as well. Nice little pistol. Already switched out the metal lower for a polymer one. That is a must with these as for me the metal trigger guard digs into my finger

i59.tinypic.com_v2wf2g.jpg

That end cap just doesn't agree with me, it needs a stock. But I do like that it can fixed that classic mp5 fixed stock

That end cap just doesn't agree with me, it needs a stock. But I do like that it can fixed that classic mp5 fixed stock

I ordered another end cap. I don't like the fact it does not have a buffer. The end cap itself does not bother me . I submitted the tax stamp for this one but I won't be attaching a stock. Just a k grip

I ordered another end cap. I don't like the fact it does not have a buffer. The end cap itself does not bother me . I submitted the tax stamp for this one but I won't be attaching a stock. Just a k grip

Huh? The benefit of the reverse stretch is stock compatibility an your going to keep it a pdw? You confuse me.

Registering it as an AoW or sbr?

Huh? The benefit of the reverse stretch is stock compatibility an your going to keep it a pdw? You confuse me.

Registering it as an AoW or sbr?

Aow is not going to work. You only get it for 5 through the dealer. Where it sits. With the sbr I get the same effect but can still shoot it and if I one day decide to put a stock I can .

Also I just wanted the pof. I'd rather it be a true k but I'm not paying 3-400 bucks more for it which is what most people want. So I settled with the reverse

Aow is not going to work. You only get it for 5 through the dealer. Where it sits. With the sbr I get the same effect but can still shoot it and if I one day decide to put a stock I can .

Also I just wanted the pof. I'd rather it be a true k but I'm not paying 3-400 bucks more for it which is what most people want. So I settled with the reverse

Well yes-ish. $200 to manufacture and $5 to transfer. You could sell it privately with a $5 transfer.

Yeh but I would have had to form 2 it then form 4 to him. So he wouldn't have it to shoot as a pistol for 6 months. This way he gets to keep it since he's forming it.

Back
Top Bottom