YOU can fire the big guns (FREE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dammit!

I would love to do something like that, but I gots to work.....

Just damn.. I dream about shooting a 50 cal.

Same here, I just want to feel that power off the shoulder just one, maybe two times. Co-worker will be out of town that weekend, so I got to stay local.

Nick T

well you have to get the serious and dangerous stuff out of the way before High Holy Stoner day (4/20), not to mention Hitler's Bday, etc. Whoever thought picking that date as the national day to smoke pot was a good idea must've been high!

The police code for pot is 420. Hence the date 4/20

I have heard about this for several years, but it was always from a friend of a friend of a friend, ect. I would definitely go if I can get some details.

I would be interested. Maybe we can get a car pool together for us folks around ATL.
that sounds like a plan.

well you have to get the serious and dangerous stuff out of the way before High Holy Stoner day (4/20), not to mention Hitler's Bday, etc. Whoever thought picking that date as the national day to smoke pot was a good idea must've been high!
:rockon:

I went 4 years ago. It was great. got to shoot the grenade launcher, 50 cal sniper, Full Auto M4 and fired a shot from a tank. My brother in law was stationed there. It was a HOTEX like this one. They come in and do a few demo's then you ge to shoot. It was very cool to watch them drive the tanks around and stay on target. It was a blast, went with my youngest son. I have a couple of vid's but just tried to open them and am getting an error. If I can get them to work i'll upload them.

Starts with a little talking to...

View attachment 95163

15 year old in love
View attachment 95164

48 year old in love....
View attachment 95165

This guy started running face first down this wall, then stopped and turned right before he got to the bottom. Another guy ran face first all the way down the wall and right onto the ground.

View attachment 95166

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom