• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You can now retire you tinfoil hat

SOLGardener

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
57   0
Reaction score
Better than tinfoil... %:wacko:

"These are handy for protecting your family while driving through cities and other places full of EMF s. Hang it from your rear view mirror, I can include a ball chain necklace to hang it from. If you are thinking you want more trans-formative energy you can even buy one of my basic orgone pyramids instead and mount it to your dash with glue or sticky pads."

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Car-EMF-Blo...813?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item234619460d

"A Brief History of Orgone Research: Via ORGONITE.INFO <-- fmi PLEASE VISIT ORGONITE.INFO
In the 1930's and 1940's, Dr. Wilhelm Reich was able to detect and measure the existence of etheric energy (life energy, chi, etc.), which he called orgone, using a modified geiger counter.
Dr. Reich determined that stacking alternating layers of fiberglass (an organic substance) and steel wool (an inorganic substance) would actually attract and collect orgone/etheric energy of both the life-beneficial positive form (which Reich called "OR" or "POR") and harmful negative etheric energy ("deadly orgone" or "DOR")."

Did I say :wacko::wacko::wacko: already?

lastheplace.com_images_article_images_2009_11_koo1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom