• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You getting the muzzle loader out?

i never said archery only hunters are the only ones doing it the right way, quit acting like my ex wife.

what i said is that georgia should be an archery only state, get it right. but since you stir the pot, i will commence to stir with you. atleast bow hunters dont go around shooting at any bush that wiggles and accidentally killing people, and having stray bullets fly off into subdivisions and stuff. we also dont attempt to climb stand with our bows loaded and shoot ourselves, and we dont blow holes in the floorboards of our trucks.

i bow hunt the city limits just so i can stay away from retards with guns in the woods just looking for a leaf to wiggle.
I was going to reply to your first post then I read this and it's clear you are just trolling. GLWS
I don't archery hunt because I like the most humane kill possible and every year I get sick of hearing about all the wounded deer shot by archery hunters that don't get recovered. See how trolling works?

I was going to reply to your first post then I read this and it's clear you are just trolling. GLWS
I don't archery hunt because I like the most humane kill possible and every year I get sick of hearing about all the wounded deer shot by archery hunters that don't get recovered. See how trolling works?

This X 1000.

For this past weekend. Down in Meriwether county no rain and hot hot hot. Saw a 115+ 8 point and a spike but we have to take a doe before harvesting any bucks this year and I would have let the 8 point walk anyways. There is a good blend, in my opinion, of keeping the freezer full while hunting in a sustainable manner that can provide trophies every few years.

I'd love to give a muzzleloader a try, I have never owned or shot one so I would have no idea what id be doing. I prefer my rifle only because I recently just started with the stick and string, but I will say I am going to take both this weekend.

I guess it was a pretty good weekend. I didn't discharge the muzzleloader climbing a tree, in the truck or into the side of a house. Managed to keep all of my fingers and toes and most of my blood. Saw several deer and they weren't too bothered with my orange. It was a good tune-up for next weekend and yes, I will be carrying a rifle. Not sure which one yet but I promise you it will be loud, kick firmly and level whatever gets in the way of its business end.

I guess it was a pretty good weekend. I didn't discharge the muzzleloader climbing a tree, in the truck or into the side of a house. Managed to keep all of my fingers and toes and most of my blood. Saw several deer and they weren't too bothered with my orange. It was a good tune-up for next weekend and yes, I will be carrying a rifle. Not sure which one yet but I promise you it will be loud, kick firmly and level whatever gets in the way of its business end.
That's what I'm talking about. :yo:

I'd love to give a muzzleloader a try, I have never owned or shot one so I would have no idea what id be doing. I prefer my rifle only because I recently just started with the stick and string, but I will say I am going to take both this weekend.
Modern inline muzzle loaders are VERY easy to operate and incredibly accurate. Go for it.

There you go. Cleaning them is the biggest pain some of the newer designs make even that a piece of cake. Have fun!
its always been on the bucket list of guns to own but after being at the sportsmans warehouse and seeing how cheap they are I couldn't help but want to try before I buy.

Back
Top Bottom