• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You wake up tomorrow and it’s June 8, 1983. You have 24 hours before you return to June 9, 2023. What do you do in your 24 hours?

And that’s when they legalized abortions
Would never happened with my mom. Mom has dedicated her entire life fighting against abortions, counseling thousands of expecting mothers and saving countless babies through her work. Put some respect on her name!

Probably the same thing I did back then. Go to the messdeck for some chow then sit on the fantail and read till I go on watch in main prop.

No other information is given for this, only what’s in the title.

First thing I would do is hug my mom, stepdad, and brother who are all now deceased.
Next, I’d go see my grandparents and ask my grandfathers to tell me about their military service while we sipped bourbon.
Finally, I’d bust my ass to get my family to invest in Apple and Microsoft when it goes public.
Tell 6 year old me to stay away from that ant bed.

Buy Apple and Coke stock.

Assassinate Osama.

I'd hand myself a note: "In 2010 you'll attend a gun show at the Jonesboro Rd location. You'll pass by a vendor selling t-shirts for $18 each or 40 bitcoins. Go ahead and splurge on the $100 worth of bitcoin you were thinking about buying (about 1,000 coins), then put the info in your desk drawer and forget about it. You don't need the t-shirt anyway."

Back
Top Bottom