• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You would think after 10 years everybody would have heard

One of my old bosses used to own a ratty rental trailer on General Twiggs Rd. I told my old neighbor from Gray about it. He used to be on the dope unit for middle GA. He said " I've probably arrested SOMEBODY at damn near every address on General Twiggs Rd."
So what you're saying is, next meet and greet on General Twiggs rd?? ****ing in!!

So what you're saying is, next meet and greet on General Twiggs rd?? ****ing in!!
Been thinking about printing some shirts that read
" Hell yeah I like Whippets !" or
" Will you go buy me two boxes of Sudafed?" or
" It ain't a controlled substance till you mix all the chemicals together."

The frickin' DNR took part in this? Probation officers?

It's bad enough that the GAstapo stopped every driver and said "Your papers, please" so they could make 32 arrests. But boy, look at the other citations they got - money, money, money.

The really good news is that some Probation officers and the Game Wardens got to see 'how it's done'. Probably 14-15 police cars and trucks driven down from all over the state of Georgia so they could serve and protect.

It's a lot more tolerable than when it was 55 max, the whole way, back when I was a GA Southern...
Troopers out of Dublin knew the school schedule better than the students. Virtually no traffic on the road, especially on a Sunday evening. If it was the last day of a school holiday, there would be 4 troopers and a couple of deputies on the Dublin exits. All on the east bound side.

I got behind a Greyhound bus once, just west of Dublin, going 90 MPH. I got right on his bumper and drafted all the way to Macon. I'm sure the driver was not amused, because I was tucked right in there. Way before cell phones, or I'm sure he would have lit up the popo.

Back
Top Bottom