• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Your 11yr old daughter is attacked in a public restroom what do you do?

I hate this repeat offender thing. Everybody deserves their human rights, until they don't. Until they take away someone elses rights, like the right to not be abused by some deranged ****. Repeat offenders should have to wear some bright coloured indentifying clothing an be ankle monitered for life. Because people should have the right to know when they're around.

Tattoo it on it their forehead! CHILD MOLESTER

After I cut his intestines out, slit his tongue to the back of his throat, cut both ears off, scalped him and hung the bloody hair from my belt and took my thumbs and popped his eyeballs like ripe grapes, dance around the room chanting and screaming live a wild Indian, spending 6 months of rehabilitation, medication at a seclude wire enclosed VA Hospital.. I'm doing much better now :shocked:

Neither confirm or deny you may have done this before.

I hate this repeat offender thing. Everybody deserves their human rights, until they don't. Until they take away someone elses rights, like the right to not be abused by some deranged ****. Repeat offenders should have to wear some bright coloured indentifying clothing an be ankle monitered for life. Because people should have the right to know when they're around.

Brightly colored tatoo on the forehead CHILD MOLESTER/SEX OFFENDER. And a GPS shoved up the arse.
I have a daughter and I'm not sure if I would stomp him or worse. I do not want to ever have to make that decision.
The dad showed much restraint.

Back
Top Bottom