• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Your BCM grip and stock doesn't make your Rifle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SGT AE Houk

Default rank <1000 posts
Knight's Armament Elitist
99   0
Reaction score
a BCM. I own 3 BCMs so I'm a little bit of a brand whore so of COURSE I click your advertisement...

I've seen so many adverts posted of Frankenstein rifles with a headline of something like "FS BCM AR15 Super Cheap" just to find out it's a poverty pony lower, mil spec trigger, PSA upper with some BCM furniture.

I get that BCM/DD/Noveske draws attention, but nothing makes me leave your ad faster!

Also, not that I want one because I find them absolutely idiotic, but Bump Fire stocks for 400 bucks? I'm literally dead right now... who do you think is that stupid? Don't even get me started on the Glock guys here. Saw some dude selling a Blue Label 19 for 500 bucks with a set of night sights. Pretty much 50 bucks MORE than he bought it for...

Sorry! Got into a little fender bender this morning and needed to let off some steam!

#RantOver

Don't even get me started on the Glock guys here. Saw some dude selling a Blue Label 19 for 500 bucks with a set of night sights. Pretty much 50 bucks MORE than he bought it for...

#RantOver

Now, now, now, we all know that the Blue Labels are $426ish at Ed's and depending on which night sights that pushed him to over $500 :boink:

ETA: or $487.26. Close enough to $500. :)

So, I can see that you are one of those guys that actually thinks, certain brands are sooo much better than the others. I guess because they are forged at pretty much the same place but finished somewhere else that makes them inferior to your preferred brand, lol. I personally have used many different brands for AR Builds but have learned in my old age that there are just minor differences in them all. I will put any BCM, or Colt Lower you have against one of my Anderson ones any day of the week. Will shoot just as well and will be within spec. I have had spikes that were out of spec but never an Anderson.

I mean really, it's just a lower. BTW, most triggers are the same too and I can take a GI trigger and make it very sweet with a little polishing and some better springs.

I laugh at Brand Whores every-time I see something like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom