Your family heirloom firearms . Tell us about them :)

img.memecdn.com_you_amp_039_re_your_you_are_o_2162729.jpg

:boink:

I inherited an old Marlin 35. It was an older gentlemens deer rifle. He taught my buddy hunting since his family didn't hunt. When the old guy lost his battle with cancer, it became my friends rifle. When my friend was killed by a DD, his mother gave me the rifle. After twenty five plus years last year I decided it was time to fire it.. It was still dead on. Although the monetary value isn't much, it is priceless to me. Please don't drink and drive Yall.

IMG_5455.JPG
IMG_5453.JPG
IMG_5458.JPG
IMG_5457.JPG
Here are a couple that I inherited from my Dad: a S&W Victory Model that was sent to London to be converted for use in WWII and a H&R Model 949 that hasn't seen much use. I also have a Remington Model 550-1 Semi-Auto .22 Rifle that needs restoration. Most of his other rifles and shotguns went to another member of the family, but I am thankful for the ones I did get. Although he did serve in the Navy during the war, the Victory was given to him by a friend of his who was a Ga State Trooper.

View attachment 885785 View attachment 885786 View attachment 885787 View attachment 885788 Here are a couple that I inherited from my Dad: a S&W Victory Model that was sent to London to be converted for use in WWII and a H&R Model 949 that hasn't seen much use. I also have a Remington Model 550-1 Semi-Auto .22 Rifle that needs restoration. Most of his other rifles and shotguns went to another member of the family, but I am thankful for the ones I did get. Although he did serve in the Navy during the war, the Victory was given to him by a friend of his who was a Ga State Trooper.
That H&R is sweet . .

Back
Top Bottom