• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Your favorite deer to larger game hunting rifle.

.22mag right off the back patio. I don’t eat Venison anymore, so it’s all about the antlers for me now. I pay to have one processed and give it to friends 👍🏻

.22mag right off the back patio. I don’t eat Venison anymore, so it’s all about the antlers for me now. I pay to have one processed and give it to friends 👍🏻
I’m sure you’re trolling but if not, this is illegal. May want to take down before Johnny Green Jeans sees it. But other than that, you do you Boo.

.30/06 can be had in 110gr frangibles up to at least 220gr. I’d say it’s the most versatile round, and it can take any game in North America from critters to killers.

This is a good read.

From the articles.
“The . 30-06 achieved the highest versatility index score of 4.9. With the right bullet at the right distance, a . 30-06 rifle is capable of humanely taking virtually any game in North America, from bear and moose to smaller varmint and predators.”
I remember in the 90’s Winchester made power points in 110 grain and they were nasty on a deer

I’ve killed the most with my Remington 7600 in 270. But my 2 favorites are my lefty Ruger model 77 stainless laminated 7 mag or my lefty Tikka stainless T3X in 308. Both wear Vortex scopes

Attachments

• IMG_0883.jpeg
    IMG_0883.jpeg
    334.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0882.jpeg
    IMG_0882.jpeg
    141 KB · Views: 8
I have a CVA Scout 2 in 45/70 with a Bergara barrel on it. She’s a killa
My son has a CVA in .243 and that thing is one of the most accurate off the shelf rifles I’ve ever had the pleasure to shoot..It’s unbelievable, really…And, you guessed it, a Bergara barrel. That’s what attracted me to the rifle when I first handled it. That heavy barrel wreaked of high quality. It was after I bought it when I discovered the barrel was made by Bergara.

I have always had a thing for single shot rifles.

Bergara makes all the CVA barrels that I’m aware of. That’s one of the reasons CVA rifles are one of the best values out there.

Back
Top Bottom