• Destructive Device

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Short Barrel Shotgun

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
QUOTE:
Grandma got skills!!

What she lacks in muzzle control
she makes up for with willingness to engage, and volume of fire !

First experience was the one I bought in 2002. MAC 11 .380 w/ suppressor NIB. I wasn’t lucky enough to have a friend with one and the few ranges around me at the time didn’t rent anything to shoot. Anyone remember Evans Howell in the Roswell area? Didn’t have a retail store but was big into class 3. Got the bug and never looked back.

Got to shoot a full auto mp5 when I was 13
Career wise seen a lot but harder to get something assigned nowadays or at least where I’m at. Got decked out mk18’s all day. I do know that newnan P.D. Still has a full auto Thomson from the court house guards, actually had 2 but one went missing way back when.

Personal NFA I finally said ok got myself a 9m AAC can filed December 3rd 2020.....still waiting

Ti-Rant 9?

Got to shoot a full auto mp5 when I was 13
Career wise seen a lot but harder to get something assigned nowadays or at least where I’m at. Got decked out mk18’s all day. I do know that newnan P.D. Still has a full auto Thomson from the court house guards, actually had 2 but one went missing way back when.

Personal NFA I finally said ok got myself a 9m AAC can filed December 3rd 2020.....still waiting

Back
Top Bottom