Your honest opinion on what it's worth!!

A price is only what two people can agree on.Who cares, and you just keep listing it and it will sale one day I am sure.

I personally sold my Glock 39 just because ammo was hard to find and this was 2 years ago....I have yet to find ANYONE having the gap for sale even on here

- - - Updated - - -

A price is only what two people can agree on.Who cares, and you just keep listing it and it will sale one day I am sure.

I personally sold my Glock 39 just because ammo was hard to find and this was 2 years ago....I have yet to find ANYONE having the gap for sale even on here

With night sights and ammo, a very good price for any glock........except the 45GAP. The chambering will force you to sell it for less.

I will add that with 231 rounds of Speer JHP's AND Triji's it's really a damn good price for a Glock, even a GAP.

Yeah, I don't think you can convert it to any other caliber. It has the small frame of the G19/23/32 but takes a single stack mag. So it can't house 45 ACP OR double stack mags I don't believe. The slide still has to be wider than the G19 to house the .45 caliber barrel and I looked at Lonewolf, Storm Lake and KKM and none of them show anything for the G38.

Still, with $325 worth of ammo....It's a tasty temptation.

If anyone is interested (I'm not) Adv Outdoors had several CASES of .45 GAP for sale the other day.
Have at it...

Back
Top Bottom