Your honest opinion on what it's worth!!

jwilliams

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
3   0
Reaction score
I have listed for sale a Glock 38 that is chambered in .45GAP, It has Tijicon night sights, 2-8 round magazines, and 231 rounds of Speer hollow point ammo to go with it. I have it listed for $575OBO, am I in the ballpark on the price? Thanks for your input.

Throwing in the Speer HPs are a nice touch but the 45 GAP cartridge is kind of a red headed step child. I'd leave it for a few days and then lower it $10-15 each time you re-list it but that's just me. With the night sights and ammo I don't think it's a terrible deal though, it's just not a popular gun.

Best advice is to sell the ammo seperately, take what you can get on the gun. If glock ever made a mistake, it was the 45 gap.

Given that you have 231 rounds of HP AMMO with it I'd say that was VERY fair..

One issue is that it is 45 Gap...that may hurt you despite that it is a great round...just not as common.

I guess it boils down to how bad you want to sell it..I see a LOT of people on the ODT that value a USED Glock equal to or GREATER than a NEW one and I don't get it...

Throwing in the Speer HPs are a nice touch but the 45 GAP cartridge is kind of a red headed step child. I'd leave it for a few days and then lower it $10-15 each time you re-list it but that's just me. With the night sights and ammo I don't think it's a terrible deal though, it's just not a popular gun.

Echo this and list it on multiple sites. It's the .45 GAP round that turns most away from this gun.

If you can convert it to a real caliber do it and toss that damn GAP barrel in the nearest lake. I don't even know if the GAP pistols can be converted. What a bastardized round. And this is coming from a guy who LOVES Glocks.

Thanks everyone!!! I just want to be fair on the pricing, I took this gun in on trade and I may have it listed for to much. I just didnt want people to think I was trying to shaft them on the price. When I relist it I can lower the price and see. Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom