Your honest opinion on what it's worth!!

the gaps are possibly the most accurate glocks, and the ammo is plenty available contrary to popular belief

ga arms generally has the range ammo, and because the gsp uses it, there is a lot of speer gdhp around

most who criticize it havent shot it. i'd recommend you keep it and start looking for ammo lol

and yea, AO had boxes of 250 rnds of speer gdhp for 99 bucks each until i bought them ALL, as there was no limit on gap like everything else they had.

45 cal performance from a lighter,smaller frame handgun - what's not to like?

Last edited:
the gaps are possibly the most accurate glocks, and the ammo is plenty available contrary to popular belief

ga arms generally has the range ammo, and because the gsp uses it, there is a lot of speer gdhp around

most who criticize it havent shot it. i'd recommend you keep it and start looking for ammo lol

and yea, AO had boxes of 250 rnds of speer gdhp for 99 bucks each until i bought them ALL, as there was no limit on gap like everything else they had.

45 cal performance from a lighter,smaller frame handgun - what's not to like?

What makes it more accurate than a standard .45 ACP?
Serious question as I thought these were loaded with a standard .45 bullet.

How is it S&W put a double stack .45 in a decent size grip but Glock had to reinvent the wheel to do it?

My thoughts exactly. The S&W M&P 45 actually feels smaller than a glock grip but it somehow holds the same number of rounds. 45 GAP is nothing more than a solution looking for a problem

Back
Top Bottom