Your Opinion on Non Factory Glock Mags

Based on reviews, I wont even buy them for plinking. I like to enjoy my shooting time. If I want.to practice malfunction drills, ill use snap caps. But clearing jams at the range ain't fun.

you cant trust reviews. . you have seen how most of them are left. Remember thr thread here about a gun range. . . . .

this is my experience:

I bought a batch of the KCI/Korean G19 15 round mags and 33 round mags. For the 15 rounders the springs seemed weak and sometimes tilting/binding of the rounds would occur. they needed to be opened and shaved of flash/molding, then feeding would be more reliable but not as good as the factory mags. there is still an inclination to tilt and bind although they seem to feed fine now. range mags they are.

For some reason the 33 rounders I have are ROCK SOLID. I have never experienced a malfunction and would have no issues carrying with them, that is if I feel the need to carry 33 rounders. lucky batch? EPIC WIN for these.

Last edited:
I ordered (2) 15 round & (1) 33 round mag from CDNN , we'll see how they work, i have 2 mags that are factory i can use for carry or defense and use the other mags for range. For $7.99 you can't beat the price compared to a new one. I could care less if glock is etched in the side. If they don't work , i didn't lose much.

I ordered asian military not the KCI.

Last edited:
lol @ the pic above. Seriously, my curiosity has me on this one. As much as i trade around i can't see paying the price of Factory mags when i can get non factory for $8. maybe they will be good range mags

Back
Top Bottom