Your opinions please, Best AK 47 for around $700?

Does nobody look at past threads or use the search function? In the 3yrs i've been on the ODT, i think this thread has been started 75-100 times. I'm tired of answering this question honestly.

Sorry, I guess I should have thought to look at previous threads...this was just off the top of my head and knew I would get quick, smart and up to date information based on current market values. Didn't mean to step on any toes....

Sorry, I guess I should have thought to look at previous threads...this was just off the top of my head and knew I would get quick, smart and up to date information based on current market values. Didn't mean to step on any toes....

it's got nothing to do with you buddy, i started a diet a couple of days ago and I'm just irritable that i've only eaten chicken, tuna, and veggies for the last 4 days. not to mention i haven't had a beer. I really want to shoot myself. HA!

it's got nothing to do with you buddy, i started a diet a couple of days ago and I'm just irritable that i've only eaten chicken, tuna, and veggies for the last 4 days. not to mention i haven't had a beer. I really want to shoot myself. HA!

Damn! I'd be in a bad mood too! He means no harm OP, lol!

honestly, if you can get a MAK in that price range, I would do it. If not, I'd look at a Yugoslavian built AK. I pretty sure Arsenal, or anything custom will be over the 700 price range. Sometimes the Century Bulgarian builds are nice, bu you are going to want to thoroughly look them over inside and out.

Whew. Glad there was a reason for that. I just ate 3 more peanut butter cups for you. It's the least I could do.

Back
Top Bottom