Your opinions please, Best AK 47 for around $700?

Id rather eat dirt then give cheaper than dirt one penny of my hard earned money.

yeah, me too. those guys will never get a dime from me

Go have a hamburger and a beer then. Thats no way to live. :)

i agree, but my wife said she wants me to be around later in life. I told her i didn't want to be 90. The diet is 30 days, then i move onto something different. The first 10 days is a cleansing, so I feel all f'd up.

it's got nothing to do with you buddy, i started a diet a couple of days ago and I'm just irritable that i've only eaten chicken, tuna, and veggies for the last 4 days. not to mention i haven't had a beer. I really want to shoot myself. HA!

I dropped 80 pounds eating pretty much that. Just do it and then figure out a way to keep it off.

I dropped 80 pounds eating pretty much that. Just do it and then figure out a way to keep it off.

my goal is 65lbs. I'm very committed to this. After the first thirty days, i will continue the diet and start the excercising part.

See there we go. dont let the health food ruin your mojo.

my mojo is double bacon cheeseburgers, pizza, chinese, mexican, italian - in my mind, a salad is just something that goes on top of a burger or taco.

Back
Top Bottom