Your opinions please, Best AK 47 for around $700?

Great info guys!! thanks alot!....I like the one at atlantic. and that's right in my price range...I'm not looking for the "best" AK out there....just what is a good one for the price...
Let me just say...This little spot on the web is just awesome!!! I have never met any of you guys, but still feel like family. Maybe it's the love of freedom and guns! I am definetely going to the next meet and greet ! And no worries jloneill17 , its all cool and the gang!

it's got nothing to do with you buddy, i started a diet a couple of days ago and I'm just irritable that i've only eaten chicken, tuna, and veggies for the last 4 days. not to mention i haven't had a beer. I really want to shoot myself. HA!

use an AK

it's got nothing to do with you buddy, i started a diet a couple of days ago and I'm just irritable that i've only eaten chicken, tuna, and veggies for the last 4 days. not to mention i haven't had a beer. I really want to shoot myself. HA!

Haha, glad you pulled back the angernade. I get tired of re-threads also, but I've found peace with them. New content for the site helps keep the ODT in search results. A lot of information is regurgitated but every once in a while there are some new nuggets of information. This year has been crazy so a lot of info has changed in the last 9 months, especially for new members.

Just had two pop tarts and a coke for lunch and I feel awesome :)

Does nobody look at past threads or use the search function? In the 3yrs i've been on the ODT, i think this thread has been started 75-100 times. I'm tired of answering this question honestly.

img.pandawhale.com_39970_aint_nobody_got_time_or_dat_teAZ.gif

Back
Top Bottom