Your Preferred IWB & OWB Holsters

Tier 1 is the best AIWB out there. TRex is good also. I have a T1 axis slim for my p365xl with R0 and G19, G45 RMRs and lights. I also have the Axis Elite for the Glocks. Top notch stuff that looks as good as the day I bought them even with EDC.

The best OWB holster for a battle belt or similar or just OWB carry without extra retention devices that I didn't have to wait 6-8 weeks on is the T-Rex Ragnarok. Solid design, color options in stock, works with SL QLS, Bladetech, G-code and other mounting options. They sell the SL QLS and accessories for competitive prices also so it could be a one stop shop.

They shipped my Multicam black holster for my G19 and G45 (RMR and mounted lights) in 1 day ($5 shipping) and they are in TN so it gets here pretty quick.

Tier 1 is the best AIWB out there. TRex is good also. I have a T1 axis slim for my p365xl with R0 and G19, G45 RMRs and lights. I also have the Axis Elite for the Glocks. Top notch stuff that looks as good as the day I bought them even with EDC.

The best OWB holster for a battle belt or similar or just OWB carry without extra retention devices that I didn't have to wait 6-8 weeks on is the T-Rex Ragnarok. Solid design, color options in stock, works with SL QLS, Bladetech, G-code and other mounting options. They sell the SL QLS and accessories for competitive prices also so it could be a one stop shop.

They shipped my Multicam black holster for my G19 and G45 (RMR and mounted lights) in 1 day ($5 shipping) and they are in TN so it gets here pretty quick.

T-Rex OWB mentioned above is the tits. When you order with the safari land QLS they put it all together for you. Used it for the first time at an outdoor tactical clas this past weekend and really enjoyed the ease of transition from my AR to pistol with this holster

Sound like a hater to me
I love Gearcraft Holsters! Just not the wait time.
gear14.jpg

If I am in the public, why would I advertise that I am carrying? When some nut job does this, it's advertising you are one of the first, that needs to be taken out..Just again my humble opinion..

There are many of us folks that carry that agree with you...

Respectfully
Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I am in the public, why would I advertise that I am carrying? When some nut job does this, it's advertising you are one of the first, that needs to be taken out..Just again my humble opinion..
Owb doesn't have to be open carry. Also, there is a time for open carry. Whether you want to educate others, desensitize others, shave that split second off draw time, or have a more secure retention, there are legitimate reasons to oc. "Because i can" is also an acceptable answer.

First off, realize that there is no all around "best".
Secondly, realize that many people giving advice do zero actual training and just carry/larp.
Lastly, dont be like one of those guys. Try different options. Train, train ,train in a variety of scenarios. Pick the kit that seems to complement your unique set of parameters best. You'll quickly figure out what works and doesn't work when on your back, drawing weak hand etc etc etc. No one can tell you these things.

Back
Top Bottom