• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Your Un-Transactable Guns

My dad bought me a browning bar-22 grade 3 before I was born. They stopped making them when i was very young. Very fun to shoot.

I have a beretta over/under 20 gauge my parents gave me as a graduation present. Also, my H&K imported benelli m1 super 90 field that my dad gave me when I was 16. It finally jammed on me last year before I finally cleaned it. For the first time ever. 14 years of dove fields, duck blinds, walking through through the woods, dropping in the dirt. Yeah. After a very good cleaning, I expect it to go another 10 or so.

Just got my hands on a NIB CZ SP-01 with night sites and manual safety(Did not want the Decocker!). My buddy at the range who recommended it, held it until I could make it in and sold it to me said if I ever sell it or trade it he's going to kill me LOL. After unboxing and fondling it, cleaning it, for about an hour, I would have to say in my humble opinion it is one of the finest firearms I have ever held(subjective ofcourse) and I have held some firearms!! He was right, she's a keeper!

Well, I guess the hole I am digging right now will never be fillable so my newly acquired Para Ordnance P12-45. Got a pretty good price on the gun but before it even arrived I spotted an upgrade slide for it and bought it, along with a full length guide rod and steel MSH. Then ordered Tru Glo TFOs for the new slide and a couple of P14 magazines. I got the gun in and took it out to the range and it FTF's 90%. All the parts are finally in and the sights won't fit the slide, the full length guide system seems to be the problem with the feeding and I have that "aw ****" feeling in the pit of my stomach. So....I think I married this thing. Now to bite the bullet and spend whatever it takes to make it work like it should. Then, I'll have it for life or until I can stomach the loss. Whee! :|

Back
Top Bottom