• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Your Un-Transactable Guns

3 for sure one my first gun bought for me by my father a marlin .22 rifle (will be Passed on to my Son).
Second will count them as one my grandfathers WWII weapons his Remington Rand 1911 and his Winchester M1-Garand (will be passed on to my Son (Pistol) and Daughter (Rifle)).
Third My wife just bought be a 1917 Luger (got to add that to the list, will be passed on to Son).
Every thing else has a price some will be ridiculous (do not want to sell), but it has a price.

My 20 gauge and my 22, first two guns. Act like I don't even have em so no worries bout trading or selling, still shoot em but I don't even think bout trading it selling em. Although they're extremely sentimental, there's very little money I'd get from selling them

Marlin 336 30-30...My dad passed it down to me a few months ago. That was one of the most meaningful moments of my life; before I joined the military he wouldn't trust me with a pencil.

This ^^
My wife gave me my Marlin 336 as a Christmas gift about 10 years ago. She had it wrapped up in red, shiny paper and propped up in the corner behind our desk (just like in the Christmas Story). I've had dozens of rifles since then. AR-15's, Ruger Mini's, everything from 22lr's to 7mm's. The 30-30 is still, hands down, my favorite rifle ever!

You'll have to pry that one out of my cold dead hands!

lever action .22 browning BL-22 new in box,given to me by my in-laws.
wife's S&W .32 h&r mag lady smith
My dad's Winchester featherweight 30-06
Anything else is possibly up for sale.

My Winchester Model 88 lever action in .308 it was my fathers, he gave it to me before he passed away.

That is really cool - all yalls stories are the best. I enjoy this thread.

For me, I have a Enfield - came from a very sprecial friend - old and unfired..

About 20 years ago all of my "tools" were stolen in a house burglury. Hold tight and make secure boys - I will never be able to replace them. Still bothers me - keep em secure.

Family tradition gun of my own and the ones that have been passed down.

For 3 generations now the Crippen men get a 22 rifle on their 12th B-Day. I got mine, Dad's, and Granddad's

most of mine are never for sale

im a collector so when i get the one i like i keep it

new additions are up in the air, so the only ones i will really trade or sell are ones i bought or acquired recently and dont care for or had bought the gun at a stupid good price with the intention of trading it later or something

Back
Top Bottom