• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You're Just "Paying for the Name"

A good representation of the argument here is found in the construction industry of “Heavy Equipment”. ROI of used lesser known branded equipment vs Name brand equipment. Even though the lesser cost brand may very well be as good or better in ways the return on investment will never equal top tier “brand”. Quality and mind set. Think “Cat” vs “Komatsu” vs “Deere” vs “ JCB” and on and on and on
LOL JCB.....Just Came Back from the shop. JCB is shyte

When I first got in business I would buy cheap Black and Decker tools. Would buy a drill every year. Got tired of them breaking on the job. I buy Dewalt now (they're not as good as they used to be) but I buy a new drill driver about every four years. My Dewalt nail gun just quit after 12 years. I was in my friends local GS a few years ago a guy came in with some cheap box of .380 that had even been marked down in price. He said his gun was broke as it would not fire the ammo. My buddy got out a box of .380 and the guy's gun ran fine with it. So the question I always ask people when it come to their weapons "What's your life worth". I buy the best I can. But I think most people will probably shoot just as good with a Dan Wesson as they would a Wilson or some other high end pistol.

The gun does go bang frequently
giphy (18).gif

Back
Top Bottom