• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You're not going to believe what I was told at the LGS

EchoFiveIndia

Default rank <2500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
92   0
Reaction score
So I had to drop by a certain LGS to pick up a few things today. While there I decide to fondle a Daniel Defense MK18 and this conversation actually occurred:

Clerk: "you know the paperwork for those things is taking like a year right now"

Me: "That's why you have to use eForms. I had a suppressor come back in 96 days"

Clerk: "We tried to use those once. It took us over 45 minutes just to fill it out!"

That's when I handed the rifle back and walked away.

Did you really just tell a customer that you would rather let them wait 9 EXTRA MONTHS instead of doing 45 MINUTES of work? Nevermind that you are already known for your high prices, now you're trying to add laziness to your reputation?

Seriously?

End rant.

I had a similiar situation south of atlanta, the clerk told me they weren't using eforms because of the extra time envolved entering the information and also said if they do start using them they will probably have to charge more for filing eform. They lost a sale that day, they are out of touch with their customer's needs.

I bet quiet riot or CCF could do it for you. And I've heard that CCF will have some MK18s in real soon.

Back
Top Bottom