• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

"YouTube Deletes Brownells Channel Without Warning"

Liberals win again? When is this crap gonna stop. You can see a 10 year old put on makeup, Kardashian’s twerking, racist rants, but no gun reviews.

So sad!

So...what happens when someone is so dependent on the Brownell's videos on how to clean their heavily carboned nasty dirty almost inoperable guns, and can't because the videos are gone, and then shoots the unclean firearm, causing a fatal backfire/discharge?

So...what happens when someone is so dependent on the Brownell's videos on how to clean their heavily carboned nasty dirty almost inoperable guns, and can't because the videos are gone, and then shoots the unclean firearm, causing a fatal backfire/discharge?

Answer: Ban all gunz. Its for the chilren, dontchaknow.

All it is going to take is for the left to buy up all the ISPs in the country, and they can ban ALL firearm related sites, like ODT.

Look at how much of the interwebs are already controlled by lefties, they are very close today to total control.

Liberals win again? When is this crap gonna stop. You can see a 10 year old put on makeup, Kardashian’s twerking, racist rants, but no gun reviews.

So sad!
You said it is,an age when a woman can put out a sex tape ( Kim Kardashian ) can have a set down with the president. Now if that doesn't say it all I don't know what is. This country is going to hell in hand basket. We can abort unborn fetuses and damn guns for hunting. Democrats make it all happen and their supporters sit back and lap that sh*t up as it comes out the chute.

Full30 relegates the 2A contingent into a bubble. That does nothing to help get the message of Constitutional rights into the minds of the uninformed, the public if you will. It's only going to remove or dilute the message of Constitutional freedoms by refusing to fight the power structures that are in place. That's bad advice and bad policy.

Yes and no...

Full30 is competition for YouTube, and watching content on it means that YT doesn't get those clicks, which is what they sell to advertisers and what pays their bills.

Is it somewhat futile to 'withhold clicks'? Sure. I remember looking it up for another thread, but I want to say that not a single gun channel is in the 'Top 100' list at YT. And since YT is a company, not the government, there are no Constitutional protections or remedies available. If they want gun channels off (and they obviously do), they can take them off without any repercussions.

It's the same as Dick's Sporting Goods. They can do whatever they want with their stores, except make me shop there. Going to Full30 for any content I can means that Full30 gets those clicks, which lets them sell ads, and lets them grow. For a small outfit like them watching Hickok45 there means a lot more to them than watching on YT.

I honestly think we'd be better off as a community if we supported a site that was friendly to our beliefs rather than simply getting mashed in with all the other garbage at YT. And a freedom-oriented site is bound to attract others to it, even those that aren't firearms related.

I understand your concern about being walled off into an Internet ghetto, but I'm more concerned with F30 being able to handle the content out there when YT pulls the plug than with trying to make YouTube care about gun owners. That's a losing proposition, and the next big media attack on gun owners will just see them remove all firearms content anyway.

There's a heck of a lot of things we could and should be doing to fight the power structures, but honestly, you also have to pick your battles. At the end of the day, YT is a private company and can do whatever they like without and fear of legal repercussion. There's simply not much we can do there except plan for the inevitable. There's a lot of other battles to be fought, and YT is literally a lost cause.

Back
Top Bottom