• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What do you guys without a fire pit do?

CA4A6065-F7A2-43BE-B5FD-E212FA079516.jpeg
1CC8B7A5-04C1-41EC-A7B2-295BBC3C4DAD.jpeg

I'd put then in the trash for pickup, the ones I don't save. The wife would rather put more pollution in the environment by taking them to recycling. That girl is smart, but sometimes........

I've got a burn barrel made out of a 35 gallon high pressure tank/vessel that I cut the top off of. I burn small scrap lumber from my home woodshop, boxes, bags, pretty much anything that is "burnable"...Right in my backyard...in the cul de sac....of my subdivision. My neighbors are awesome, so I never get any grief, besides, I give them eggs from the chicken coop, which is ALSO in my backyard. If the folks up at the front of the block new what was going on back there they'd probably blow a gasket. I mean, I did get a warning from the HOA for not inquiring and providing paint samples before I had the trim on my home painted. LOL

But really, if you have a single family home & a decent size yard,

yet you don't have an outdoor burning pit or rfire ring, the answer to this question

"Q: What do you guys without a fire pit do?"​

is:

Stay inside in your comfy pajamas
sipping a lactose-free organic
hot chocolate,

and you'll pop a fireplace image DVD into your flatscreen TV,

then go online via your phone app and register for an extra fee for your trash service provider to come get this unusually large pick up of "post-Christmas cardboard" for recycling!

CC97A3B2-2FEE-4E07-8660-E113AEF7993C.jpeg

0E592CBB-2797-4580-BB30-A7DA301510E6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom