• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Yugo M92 SBR questions!?!?!

Nob0dy

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
319   0
Reaction score
OK guys I have been trying to find the answers to this and I keep getting mixed ones so if anybody has done it personally please respond!!

I am trying to make a Yugo M92 into a SBR. I currently have a CNC Warrior M92 Carbine and I have question on how to fill out the ATF Form 1.

-First what do I need to put for section 4a? Should I use century since they technically were the ones to put the firearm together or should I put Zastava, Serbia?

- Second would I be ok putting 7.62 in section 4c for caliber?

-Third what is the barrel length for 4e?

-Fourth should I put anything in 4h?

-Last is it already 922r compliant? Or do I need to change any parts out and if so which ones?

Please help ASAP cause I like to submit this paperwork soon. If anybody has personally made on of these please answer here of PM me.

Subscribed,

7.62 x 39 would seem right in caliber.

feel like I watched a vid on YouTube or here somewhere where maybe Christian armory works did one and changed bits for 922r compliance. He might be a good source of info

OK guys I have been trying to find the answers to this and I keep getting mixed ones so if anybody has done it personally please respond!!

I am trying to make a Yugo M92 into a SBR. I currently have a CNC Warrior M92 Carbine and I have question on how to fill out the ATF Form 1.

-First what do I need to put for section 4a? Should I use century since they technically were the ones to put the firearm together or should I put Zastava, Serbia?

Century is the importer, not the manufacturer. You would put Zastava, Serbia

- Second would I be ok putting 7.62 in section 4c for caliber?

Yes, the caliber is 7.62 MM. 7.62x39 is a cartridge, not a caliber.

-Third what is the barrel length for 4e?

Barrel length is the length once built. On the M92 that would be 10"

-Fourth should I put anything in 4h?
Leave 4H blank. 10 stamps approved now and I have never put anything in 4H.

-Last is it already 922r compliant? Or do I need to change any parts out and if so which ones?

If it is already a rifle, it should already be 922r compliant and you don't need to worry about it as 922r only applies to the importer or manufacturer. Since you did not build it into a rifle, it doesn't affect you. If it is a pistol, 922r doesn't apply to it until you turn it into a rifle and depending on who you ask, NFA items are still subject to 922r.

Please help ASAP cause I like to submit this paperwork soon. If anybody has personally made on of these please answer here of PM me.

If it is already a rifle, it should already be 922r compliant and you don't need to worry about it as 922r only applies to the importer or manufacturer. Since you did not build it into a rifle, it doesn't affect you. If it is a pistol, 922r doesn't apply to it until you turn it into a rifle and depending on who you ask, NFA items are still subject to 922r.

Yeah I think thats all right and I appreciate it

4h will be blank on eForms. I have had a personal paper form returned for revision due to 4h being blank.

The caliber is "7.62" and nothing else.

Everything else in NW's post is accurate.

4h will be blank on eForms. I have had a personal paper form returned for revision due to 4h being blank.The caliber is "7.62" and nothing else.Everything else in NW's post is accurate.
You have to choose MM on eforms . In the box you put 7.62, then it will ask you if that is MM, Caliber, Gauge, etc .

Dennis, I just responded to your PM. All of the above is 100% correct with the minor caveat that you select "MM" from the drop down box and only type "7.62" in the box as heavyd and NWS said.

I'm going to disagree with you on this, though....by putting the rifle on a Form 1 you become the manufacturer and in order to SBR the rifle, you will have to remove the fake suppressor which CNC Warrior lists as a compliance part. Were it me, I would make sure I replaced that part with another compliance part on the rifle: the pistol grip would be the most ergonomic and logical choice.

I'm going to disagree with you on this, though....by putting the rifle on a Form 1 you become the manufacturer and in order to SBR the rifle, you will have to remove the fake suppressor which CNC Warrior lists as a compliance part. Were it me, I would make sure I replaced that part with another compliance part on the rifle: the pistol grip would be the most ergonomic and logical choice.

He absolutely does not become the manufacture by putting the rifle on a form 1, but rather becomes the "maker" which is different in the eyes of the ATF. Other than that you are correct. I didn't think about the fake can being a compliance part.

Back
Top Bottom