• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

‘Monday Night Football’ Hits Near Season Low Ratings As Falcons Defeat Giants

He's protesting.
giphy.gif

Most those protesting the NFL never watched it to begin with.

I've been to 3 games in the last year and watch at a minimum 3 games a week and have yet to see someone take a knee during the anthem.

Besides Kaepernick in the start and the one week Trump stuck his nose in the issue it has been a non issue.

People just need something to bitch about or they aren't happy. There are lots of thing that actually matter to bitch about but people are too lazy to actually formulate an actual thought so they jump on these bandwagons.

People are stupid

I've been to 3 games in the last year and watch at a minimum 3 games a week and have yet to see someone take a knee during the anthem.

Besides Kaepernick in the start and the one week Trump stuck his nose in the issue it has been a non issue.

People just need something to ***** about or they aren't happy. There are lots of thing that actually matter to ***** about but people are too lazy to actually formulate an actual thought so they jump on these bandwagons.

People are stupid

I wanted to like this twice.

People just need something to ***** about or they aren't happy. There are lots of thing that actually matter to ***** about but people are too lazy to actually formulate an actual thought so they jump on these bandwagons.

People are stupid
Welcome back! But that avatar Bro!
I liked the drunk smoking midget chick better, LOL!

https://deadspin.com/for-the-last-time-nfl-ratings-are-not-down-theyre-up-1827378925

For The Last Time: NFL Ratings Are Not Down. They're Up, Compared To Everything Else

Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Hulu are driving this massive increase in available programming, and nearly every broadcast network is taking it on the chin as a result. Overall, broadcast networks lost 16% of their viewers in 2017; cable networks lost 11%. And that’s using Nielsen’s “C3" ratings formula, which counts DVR viewings. The NFL only lost 9%.

The NFL’s ratings have fallen substantially less than TV as a whole. Indeed, Sunday Night Football remained the highest-rated show for the seventh straight season. Ten years ago, it didn’t even crack the top 10. Monday Night Football’s viewership fell, but only by 3%.

Are NFL ratings down? Yes, but only if you don’t compensate for the overall decline in TV viewers due to streaming services, et cetera. If you do compensate for the overall decline in TV viewers, NFL ratings are up.

th

How dare you! American soldiers died on the battlefield for our right to hate the NFL! How dare you bring statistical data that belittles the effects of our fake patriotic boycott!

Back
Top Bottom