• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

“ My AR runs, so it's fine"

I am sorry you said function, I assumed that meant run and function. it does in everyone else’s book..

I am more than a passive shooter...

View attachment 2508898
Wow. 7 black rifles and a cool looking tactical backpack. I see the expertise now.

I am sorry you said function, I assumed that meant run and function. it does in everyone else’s book..

I am more than a passive shooter...

View attachment 2508898
Nice chin weld on that top one. Nice backwards rings on that 3rd one. Nice backwards BUIS on that last one.

So I have just a few high end AR’s, and a few PSA’s that I have torture tested.. I am very impressed they all get proper maintenance and inspections..

To say emphatically say that because they are a PSA and therefore won’t run is arrogant..
You went through the trouble of torture testing your "high end" AR's and PSA's? Did you video any of it? Did you document any of it? What exactly was the torture test? Did you share the results? Will you share them now?

dang.... don't post anything... Anyone who is concerned will seek it out for themselves....

We're just gonna get more repetitive things like "make sure the gas key is staked"....

It's like 20 years ago when the so called rodders are spewing 3/4 cam and double pumper... As soon as you mention lobe separation or valvetrain geometry they bail...…...
Don’t forget the double hump heads and 4-bolt mains. Oh, and pop up pistons.

You went through the trouble of torture testing your "high end" AR's and PSA's? Did you video any of it? Did you document any of it? What exactly was the torture test? Did you share the results? Will you share them now?
Cut the larper some slack. It's very difficult to torture test rifles when the sights are unusable.

Back
Top Bottom