• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

“ My AR runs, so it's fine"

I am sure my torture test will never size up to you or what you require, but have ran rounds with no lubrication, introduced moisture, water, debris, have had where trigger and charging handle got extremely gritty and had to use froward assist to place into battery..

Actually my DD had FTF issues.. The PSA trigger felt really spongy or dead.. did not have any specific failures on same parts..
Cool. Nah, I don't have any requirements, but you can't say you've tortured tested rifles against each other and not spill the details. First rule of the internet is pics or it didn't happen.

The internet is littered with people saying they took their cheap gun to the range and it out ran everything else and how everyone was so impressed they hoisted them in the air to celebrate.

But the people who actually document, and show the results of torture test usually tell a different story.

Basically what I'm saying is, pics, video or at least a detailed write up of the test, rounds fired, and failures experienced or that **** didn't happen.

Cool. Nah, I don't have any requirements, but you can't say you've tortured tested rifles against each other and not spill the details. First rule of the internet is pics or it didn't happen.

The internet is littered with people saying they took their cheap gun to the range and it out ran everything else and how everyone was so impressed they hoisted them in the air to celebrate.

But the people who actually document, and show the results of torture test usually tell a different story.

Basically what I'm saying is, pics, video or at least a detailed write up of the test, rounds fired, and failures experienced or that **** didn't happen.

I really am not the video guy but will shoot some down at our cabin.. We have a neat pistol/CQB range with targets and gongs and do that as well. We love long range shooting and really do that year round. We Set out Gong silhouettes from 200 to 500yards. Primarily do it to stay proficient for rifle season but take the AR’s, SCAR and a few other toys down there.

I really am not the video guy but will shoot some down at our cabin.. We have a neat pistol/CQB range with targets and gongs and do that as well. We love long range shooting and really do that year round. We Set out Gong silhouettes from 200 to 500yards. Primarily do it to stay proficient for rifle season but take the AR’s, SCAR and a few other toys down there.
oh no, 500 yards will never pass the smell test here,you know better

Where did I say I was an expert... You gave yourself that title...:blah:
Maybe, but you did put forth a pathetic attempt with your statement followed by your uber kewl 7 rifles. I'd say passive shooter is a stretch with your little braggy pic. You're still stuck in the quantity over quality phase of ownership and shooting. That's fine. More than likely, that'll will change one day.

Maybe, but you did put forth a pathetic attempt with your statement followed by your uber kewl 7 rifles. I'd say passive shooter is a stretch with your little braggy pic. You're still stuck in the quantity over quality phase of ownership and shooting. That's fine. More than likely, that'll will change one day.

Yea... We know who is pathetic here.....

??
gettyimages-511842390-612x612.jpg

With the exception of a couple posts, this thread has been too counter productive.

Back to topic. Shep, are you making a simple statement or do you have some recommendations? I don't care who it is, we can all learn something new...even a commando like me!

Back
Top Bottom