• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

“Tactical” AR Thread

Mr.Glock

Default rank <2500 posts
Extremely Rightwing
152   0
Reaction score
so I’ve had this 6920 laying in my safe for a while and have recently started sinking money into like I’ve never laid my eyes on thing before.

Just bought an ACOG, surefire M300, LaRue mounts for both. She’s currently wearing a DD Omega Drop in rail, surefire 3 prong & B5 Sopmod stock.

I’d like to see how the rest of my ODT Family decks their ARs out, if you have some eye candy, please post (no google pics, no UTG/AMAZON ARs). I’m just curious of how others set theirs up and possibly give me some ideas.

I’ll post pics of mine when all her goodies come in the mail.

so I’ve had this 6920 laying in my safe for a while and have recently started sinking money into like I’ve never laid my eyes on thing before.

Just bought an ACOG, surefire M300, LaRue mounts for both. She’s currently wearing a DD Omega Drop in rail, surefire 3 prong & B5 Sopmod stock.

I’d like to see how the rest of my ODT Family decks their ARs out, if you have some eye candy, please post (no google pics, no UTG/AMAZON ARs). I’m just curious of how others set theirs up and possibly give me some ideas.

I’ll post pics of mine when all her goodies come in the mail.

Let's see the before picture.

But I heard UTG is what special forces use tho?

nah son, they all about that NcStar. UTG is for neckbeards. lol

mines plain and simple, not worth a pic haha. PA red dot on a riser for absolute cowitness single point magpul sling and a magpul handguard. everything else is basic AR stuff. guess im used to basic stuff for an AR lol. i even prefer the standard AR trigger to one of the fancy ones lol. once you start piling up the addons and crap on a AR they become heavy very fast lol.

20170615_211101.jpg

Not much needed to add to perfection .

nah son, they all about that NcStar. UTG is for neckbeards. lol

mines plain and simple, not worth a pic haha. PA red dot on a riser for absolute cowitness single point magpul sling and a magpul handguard. everything else is basic AR stuff. guess im used to basic stuff for an AR lol. i even prefer the standard AR trigger to one of the fancy ones lol. once you start piling up the addons and crap on a AR they become heavy very fast lol.
Ncstar is too rich for my blood

I like mine as light as possible too. My favorite set up is a light weight 14.5” upper on my SBR lower with a light weight BCM rail. CMC trigger, Trijicon RMR on a Trij Mount, Magpul PROs and a TLR1 HL I activate with my thumb.
I have used a B5 SOPMOD for years and almost always have one on any AR I’m running. The rifle is Fast and light.

0965FE2A-420B-437F-8DCE-404CE59B235F.jpeg
0B03CB1C-76C2-4A58-99D2-1D47EB6777A2.jpeg

I like mine as light as possible too. My favorite set up is a light weight 14.5” upper on my SBR lower with a light weight BCM rail. CMC trigger, Trijicon RMR on a Trij Mount, Magpul PROs and a TLR1 HL I activate with my thumb.
I have used a B5 SOPMOD for years and almost always have one on any AR I’m running. The rifle is Fast and light.

View attachment 1886153 View attachment 1886154
Yeah what's she run in the 1/4 mile?

Back
Top Bottom