• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

“Tactical” AR Thread

PWS lower. Bootleg upper. Dead Air muzzle device and Pyro comp. wearing a Sparc AR but will soon be replaced with a TA44. Also have a Zev trigger for it somewhere that I haven’t had time to put in.
F345FFEB-4385-4C56-8CAA-21B0AE6400E0.jpeg

I'm an ak guy. I'm sure an AR is a fine weapon, but its not an AK:fish2:
Your are right it isn't a stamped steel rattletrap that is no longer winning wars. Yeah they work but everytime the AK go up against the AR it's no contest. The US armed forces have proved that over and over. The AR is a highly precise ass kicking machine. You are lucky if you get a AK that will shoot 3 MOA and the select fire lever looks like a Coke can opener. Not to put your weapon down or anything like that. I am sure it's a fine shooting, rattle trap that couldn't hit water if it fell out of a boat. Oooops! That's what I was thinking did I say that out loud. I am so sorry. I meant to say I am sure it is a f,ff,f, decent weapon.:boink:

Not much going on with mine, lwrc m6ica5 with a Ta11 acog with the "donut of death" reticle. Need to throw on my surefire light and a foregrip and I'll be set.

Attachments

• 20181201_204255.jpg
    20181201_204255.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 26
I like mine as light as possible too. My favorite set up is a light weight 14.5” upper on my SBR lower with a light weight BCM rail. CMC trigger, Trijicon RMR on a Trij Mount, Magpul PROs and a TLR1 HL I activate with my thumb.
I have used a B5 SOPMOD for years and almost always have one on any AR I’m running. The rifle is Fast and light.

View attachment 1886153 View attachment 1886154
That stock looks miiiiiiighty familiar

Back
Top Bottom