03 silverado

Yeah it is looking good. You're right, you are going to have a really nice truck when you're finished. And the value of it will be a whole lot more than you will have invested in it. :thumb:

found a roof for the truck...$300! Will be here Thursday. Going to cost $1000 to put it on. I may be close to my $6000 mark on fixing it after it's all said and done.

If I can sell this f150, I'll use the money and put it right back into the Silverado!
Okay what kind of F150 do you have and how much? Second, go to Car-Part.com and click the search results that reads Used Auto Parts Market. Car Part will tell you interchange years as well as what salvage yards near you have your parts. On body and interior parts it will give you color,condition and price. Oh and it gives you the yard's name number and distance from you. Every real auto salvage in the country is on there. Aside from that you can just call LKQ. They have bought a lot of the yards in GA and they will locate a major part for you. The down side is they won't deliver to a residence. So you need a friend with a shop or some type of related business for them to drop off your parts.

top was cut and truck is at body shop! It also happened to be the same color top as my truck. It will be ready by Tuesday, though I will be out of town until the 15th. The last two things will be fix the bed, and have it painted!

There's a yard 8 miles from me that sell nothing but beds. Is yours a fleetside or step side? Shortbed? What color? I'll give em a call and see what they have.
That's actually a good idea. Tons of money to be made in truck parts. When I worked at a salvage yard in Bonaire we got a minimum of $500.00 for Ranger and S10 size beds. Full size beds were always around $1000.00 and if you needed a bed for a dually you were gonna have a bad day.

That's actually a good idea. Tons of money to be made in truck parts. When I worked at a salvage yard in Bonaire we got a minimum of $500.00 for Ranger and S10 size beds. Full size beds were always around $1000.00 and if you needed a bed for a dually you were gonna have a bad day.
Last one I got here was for a full size and it was like 400 or so..

Back
Top Bottom