• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

1/7/23

Thank you! Definitely got a long day ahead of me
About 20 years ago I decided I would kill them until they stopped coming killed 5 right by myself in the river swamp all the shooting was over by 8 am and it was close to dark before I got thru.at that moment I realized I would never do that again.so far I have keep that promise to myself occasionally I will kill 2 if I got some help.congrats on the meat

About 20 years ago I decided I would kill them until they stopped coming killed 5 right by myself in the river swamp all the shooting was over by 8 am and it was close to dark before I got thru.at that moment I realized I would never do that again.so far I have keep that promise to myself occasionally I will kill 2 if I got some help.congrats on the meat
I totally get that now this is the first time I’ve ever shot more than one. From 10 o’clock till now was gutting them and getting them out of the woods. I’m smoked lol.

Thank you I am super stoked. My dad really wanted some meat so now I’m able to give him some

New Year's day.
IMG_20221228_174507148.jpg

I totally get that now this is the first time I’ve ever shot more than one. From 10 o’clock till now was gutting them and getting them out of the woods. I’m smoked lol.

Thank you I am super stoked. My dad really wanted some meat so now I’m able to give him some
Aren’t ya glad ya went?? Lol nice work man

Back
Top Bottom