• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

10/20/19

You’ll be glad you used em. They haven’t let me down yet. Not saying the next round won’t but after everything I’ve popped with them they’ve been outstanding!

We will soon find out! I've had nothing but good luck with Hornady. I've had good luck with all brands I've tried, which is mostly the cheapest soft points available. Federal blue box, Winchester power points, etc...

That is a stud for sure. I saw two does this morning. Almost makes me wanna break the bow back out and shoot some does. Only seen one freaking buck this year.
I've seen 2 bucks this year and they had a combined antler growth of 2.5, maybe 3 inches together and 110 lbs. Studs in the making I'm sure; but that is several years away if they live that long. Heading down in a few minutes to hunt where they have started scraping at. Happens to be my favorite evening spot and have taken a lot of deer from that stand.

I've seen 2 bucks this year and they had a combined antler growth of 2.5, maybe 3 inches together and 110 lbs. Studs in the making I'm sure; but that is several years away if they live that long. Heading down in a few minutes to hunt where they have started scraping at. Happens to be my favorite evening spot and have taken a lot of deer from that stand.
Yeah I’ve only seen one and he was a shovel horn looking spike with two big does

I'm home now. Yesterday was a rain out but today was much better. I saw one small legal buck, one spike and 3 does. We've started having some really nice ones show up on camera so hopefully they'll show up while I'm in the stand. Why does it that this time of year Monday through Friday seem so long?

Good luck this afternoon y'all

I’m ready, hope they come out to eat some of them cotton leaves this evening!

61169b0451ea32f1cf7c7311922c3bb2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom