• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

1000 weapons confiscated

yeah, I do not understand the issue with owning the guns. It was on CNN as though he was the Taliban and the wonderful LAPD were soldiers who captured and destroyed his "cache." I saw some the pictures. He had benchrest rifles and tricked out ruger 10/22s lol. What a load of crap.

Probably treating it like a drug charge with owning over a certain amount means you have an intent to distribute. What is wrong with our country?
We don't have enough laws, police, courts or jails. It's a growth industry.

Whats annoying is how they just dump them in a pile damaging them/the finishes on them. Its not their property and if he's not convicted then they should be returned to him in the same condition he had them in. It's his right to have them and collect whatever he wants and it's his property. They should have been wrapped/rolled in towels, tagged, and then stored properly until after the trial...

But I forgot we are not free and our property is not respected and can be ransacked at any time and we can be made out to as spectacle for the media...

We are not free... let a neighbor #$%^& about you and see what happens...

From the LA times:

"As a federally licensed weapons dealer, a person can sell guns elsewhere that are not compliant with California’s assault rifle laws. The state, however, requires dealers to have a dangerous-weapons permit, Michel said."

What makes a firearm more dangerous than others? It turns out the charge is that his FFL did not support him buying and selling "assualt" weapons and .50 BMGs in the state of califronia. If thats the case why would the ATF be involved? Is it a state matter at that point?

From the LA times:

"As a federally licensed weapons dealer, a person can sell guns elsewhere that are not compliant with California’s assault rifle laws. The state, however, requires dealers to have a dangerous-weapons permit, Michel said."

What makes a firearm more dangerous than others? It turns out the charge is that his FFL did not support him buying and selling "assualt" weapons and .50 BMGs in the state of califronia. If thats the case why would the ATF be involved? Is it a state matter at that point?

If it's scary looking, it's more dangerous. BATFE needs some positive press (they think it's positive) in the post-Operation Fast and Furious world.

i lost all mine canoeing this weekend on the upper Chattahoochee last weekend. i was hard to fit them in my white water boat, but i got em in! Canoe eating rock got me and all my toys went in the drink...cry.

Back
Top Bottom