• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

1000 weapons confiscated

30mune.jpg

Latest thing on the news this am was, "they are checking to see if he had a collectors license". ooops, I didn't know you had to have a collectors license to own more than one gun, but then again this is Commie-fornia. I think what they thought they were saying was an FFL, but even that isn't needed if you aren't a dealer.

Latest thing on the news this am was, "they are checking to see if he had a collectors license". ooops, I didn't know you had to have a collectors license to own more than one gun, but then again this is Commie-fornia. I think what they thought they were saying was an FFL, but even that isn't needed if you aren't a dealer.

I soooooo hope this guys legit and sues the state so they have to raise taxes to pay him off.

"Take the guns first..."

Back
Top Bottom