• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

10mm woods gun

I’ve got a G40 and a 20 but I’ve find myself using the 20 more. It’s lighter, got a really bright set of fiber tritium sights on it and is just as accurate as my 40.
View attachment 1652278
I echo this exactly. Carry my 20 for most of the things I bought my 40 for.

I love my Ruger SR1911 in 10mm.
Got mine for under $900.00 out the door. And with your budget, you would have enough change for lots of ammo.
248c316569db9bd933972d780c938cf1.jpg

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Reactions: MRH
I prefer my SigP229 .357Sig personal carry but for Hunting in areas highly populated with Black Bears and Hogs I carry Dan Wesson 1911 Razorback no rail 10mm with confidence loaded with Underwood 200GR solid I perfer accuracy over high capacity but I also carry 4 extra mags for it the SHTF and I need to blaze a trail back to my vehicle. SIG P220 DA/SA would be my choice for 1100.00 range or if you can afford 2000.00 D/W Bruine Research the parts used to assemble and you wont get inexpensive MIM parts or poor machining process, The better quality pistolsa require 250-500 rounds to break end with FTF common Afterwards Purchase the best ammo you can afford and use the same for practice and hunting JUST MY OPINION AND GOOD HUNTING 10MM ALL THE WAY

Reactions: MRH
Mine is the G40 with a RMR. Take it in the woods every time I go. Perfect set up for me.

I checked out the G40, and took a second and third look, but in the end I felt it was slightly big for my taste. Not by much, because the weight wasn't too bad. No question it must be a very good tool.

Reactions: JWC
Back
Top Bottom