• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

11/6 deer hunt

I'll just put it here hopefully it won't get pulled down. This stuff works great. This man has killed many big bucks and his trail cams prove that it works. http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=44237&highlight=killdee+homebrew

DON'T ALL YALL START BREWING AT ONCE NOW!!!

The Killdee stuff definitely works. I linked it to a friend last year who wasn't seeing much, and they were popping out shortly after he dumped it.

If this heat keeps up, I may brew some up just to get them moving a little.

The Killdee stuff definitely works. I linked it to a friend last year who wasn't seeing much, and they were popping out shortly after he dumped it.

If this heat keeps up, I may brew some up just to get them moving a little.

I'm going to try it myself. It is cheap and obviously works. I've never tried it but I have a week before I can go hunting again and I will have me a batch of this ridiculous concoction when I head back out there.

I'm going to try it myself. It is cheap and obviously works. I've never tried it but I have a week before I can go hunting again and I will have me a batch of this ridiculous concoction when I head back out there.
I'm brewing some now. I know it sounds odd but it brings them in.

You guys really hang ladder stands on public land? Seems like a lot of work for somebody to steal! I hunt public land often but always resort to the climber. I just don't trust people I guess!

Back
Top Bottom