• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

116 Million Views on Youtube, If you want to understand the criminal mentality: start here

My math is 100% correct & Nobody here is challenging it.

In fact, gentlemen, the volume of the views on that video shows, perhaps, that we need to scheme on protecting the citizens in this community through increasing the police salary and increasing the police training budget. Just one approach, yours might differ.

My math is 100% correct & Nobody here is challenging it.

In fact, gentlemen, the volume of the views on that video shows, perhaps, that we need to scheme on protecting the citizens in this community through increasing the police salary and increasing the police training budget. Just one approach, yours might differ.
Or Give the Honest Hardworking Citizen the right to defend themselves and terminate with extreme Pleasure when Mister Thug enters your home with the intent to do bodily harm to you and yours. Cops are minutes away, your right to life is seconds away.

Or Give the Honest Hardworking Citizen the right to defend themselves and terminate with extreme Pleasure when Mister Thug enters your home with the intent to do bodily harm to you and yours. Cops are minutes away, your right to life is seconds away.
^^^This is the only Way!!^^^^^

So I was in Rodney King in California, as a child, Actual Atlanta when it was wild Not like it was Vietnam or anything, but enough to see some realness. Kind of seen the wild side of America - I would propose that LEOS should be armed and empowered to use physical force to defend civilians.

Back
Top Bottom