12 year old girl missing in Peachtree Corners.

Hope it works out well, prayers for her, sadly, doesn't look too good..... not indicative of family abduction or runaway or backpack would not have been left
She will need all our prayers .

Authorities are searching for a missing 12-year-old Peachtree Corners girl, according to Gwinnett County police.
The girl is 5-feet, 2-inches tall with long, dark-blonde/brownish hair. She was last seen wearing blue jeans and a black sweater.
Authorities told CBS46 that the girl's mother called 911 at about 8:45 a.m. to report that she returned to their home after being out and the girl -- who should have been there -- was missing.
More details will be posted as they become available.

Wow. There was an attempted kidnapping in the metro area a few days ago by some guy in a Honda. Now this. I wonder if it's the same sick, evil SOB.

Yup. In Roswell on Holcomb bridge road, only a few minutes away from where this incident occurred. Also happened during the week in the morning when the child was walking to the bus stop.

This sounds like the same person.

http://m.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/student-says-man-tried-kidnap-her-bus-stop/nd7sR/

This is the link from the story from last Friday. Sounds like he was waiting again for a school morning. Damn.

Older model black 4 door honda. Red sticker near the gas cap, but could have been removed if he's seen the news story.

Yep, that's the news media's definition of help...throw EVERYTHING out there so the bad guy can find out what the police know and he can change his mode and method accordingly.

http://m.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/student-says-man-tried-kidnap-her-bus-stop/nd7sR/

This is the link from the story from last Friday. Sounds like he was waiting again for a school morning. Damn.

Older model black 4 door honda. Red sticker near the gas cap, but could have been removed if he's seen the news story.

This degenerate was determined. Makes my blood boil. If it was up to me, there would be mandatory Capital Punishment for child sex offenders. God will just have to understand.

Back
Top Bottom