12 year old girl missing in Peachtree Corners.

I wonder the same thing.

My friend and I were thinking the same thing. I think time has something to do with it and, purely guessing, do they need a vehicle description of some sort as well?

This happened about a mile or two from our house and where I grew up. I was strongly considering driving out there today to help search but since there is no official vehicle description I'm not sure what to really look for besides the girls photo.

Any LEO on here or people with experience want to give any insight on the process that law enforcement use for kidnappings and cases like this?

Just searched this. here is what I found

Summary of Department of Justice Recommended Criteria
•There is reasonable belief by law enforcement that an abduction has occurred.
•The law enforcement agency believes that the child is in imminent danger of serious bodily injury or death.
•There is enough descriptive information about the victim and the abduction for law enforcement to issue an AMBER Alert to assist in the recovery of the child.
•The abduction is of a child aged 17 years or younger.
•The child’s name and other critical data elements, including the Child Abduction flag, have been entered into the National Crime Information Center (NCIC) system

Just searched this. here is what I found

Summary of Department of Justice Recommended Criteria
•There is reasonable belief by law enforcement that an abduction has occurred.
•The law enforcement agency believes that the child is in imminent danger of serious bodily injury or death.
•There is enough descriptive information about the victim and the abduction for law enforcement to issue an AMBER Alert to assist in the recovery of the child.
•The abduction is of a child aged 17 years or younger.
•The child’s name and other critical data elements, including the Child Abduction flag, have been entered into the National Crime Information Center (NCIC) system

My guess is there is not enough information on the abduction itself.

Back
Top Bottom