• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

1968 Suburban w/ ambulance package project.

Torn on going back and getting it two toned. The windows will definitely get a tint.
It really looks pretty good both ways IMO.
Once the windows are tinted, it will also help darken it up some.
I really like it better without the bottom blacked. I would NOT blacken it until after you tint the windows, then look at it and decide. But it does look good both ways. :)

It really looks pretty good both ways IMO.
Once the windows are tinted, it will also help darken it up some.
I really like it better without the bottom blacked. I would NOT blacken it until after you tint the windows, then look at it and decide. But it does look good both ways. :)

Good point.

What are you missing? I used to have a ‘72 & ‘89….. i may still have a few things but dont know if i have what you need. :confused:
If so…. We can work something out :cool-new:

Thanks. Biggest issues is im now waiting on my third set of spindles for my disc brake conversion. The first two sets both had poorly made drivers sides. Luckily the dealer is sending me a set of 2.5” drop spindles that he said will work. Was going to drop it a bit anyways.

Also waiting on the upholstery shop to finally get material and get my seats completed.

Then we can keep moving forward.

What parts do you still have from the 72?

Thanks. Biggest issues is im now waiting on my third set of spindles for my disc brake conversion. The first two sets both had poorly made drivers sides. Luckily the dealer is sending me a set of 2.5” drop spindles that he said will work. Was going to drop it a bit anyways.

Also waiting on the upholstery shop to finally get material and get my seats completed.

Then we can keep moving forward.

What parts do you still have from the 72?
Meh…mirrors, lamps, cosmetics some more than mechanics. I am(was) a mechanic by trade before physical issues. But i have several older Chevy P/U that i have use for…75, 86, 88, and was looking at a 71 but i dont know if i can get it or not. Love chev trucks ! Lol.
Was just wondering if there was something getting really hard to find and i may have had doubles on that i could have helped on. I need a instrument cluster on the ‘88….

Finally got the drop spindles in for the disc conversion. Big difference even on Jack stands.

83DF1683-9384-4254-ADE4-EB8402A6B932.jpeg
0DA3CCD0-315D-493D-BD02-63DABC6F0EDD.png
FF671D97-DB8D-4DA2-8925-A4D604FEBF20.png
7BF6FA95-9F12-42E1-BB4C-879960E3CBA4.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom