• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

1968 Suburban w/ ambulance package project.

OMG I would have to custom paint some signage in the side of that thing saying “Democrat re education camp/ military school.”
Can you imagine the unicorn tears?

OMG I would have to custom paint some signage in the side of that thing saying “Democrat re education camp/ military school.”
Can you imagine the unicorn tears?
You would?

Really?

Why?

I'm assuming at minimum a $30k price tag at this point....and you'd take the opportunity to **** it all up with a political message scrawled across the side of it?

Does everything have to be a political statement or can we just appreciate it for what it is?

Yup, be a lot cheaper to make bumper stickers with your own personal message of Biden's screw up. Kinda like those "I did that" on the gas pumps.

Be a fun game to play in parking lots with those " Vote Biden" bumper stickers. Something like "You can blame me for this" placed next to them.

You would?

Really?

Why?

I'm assuming at minimum a $30k price tag at this point....and you'd take the opportunity to **** it all up with a political message scrawled across the side of it?

Does everything have to be a political statement or can we just appreciate it for what it is?
You must be a democrat.
No sense of humor.
Lighten up Francis.

You must be a democrat.
No sense of humor.
Lighten up Francis.
I knew.....with absolute certainty that was going to be your next response. Hilarious.

b7cd792e17f17c1cfde3916e1d9f61c2.gif

Need to make it to the shop.

Its running and moving under its own power, but need to take it to the exhaust shop. Then fine tuning to make it fully drivable. After that, I’ll have a couple weekends in getting the interior right. If there was an easy way to post a video I would.

Back
Top Bottom