• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

1976 Beetle Value

If its running at all and the pans aren't bad off then put it in your front yard with $2500.00 on the windshield and it will be gone in a few days. After all they ain't getting any easier to find. I'd love to have it ( or you way cool Dart) but I promised myself and my wife that if I ever have anoo one I'd find one already done and just pay the asking price. That would still be cheaper and easier than restoring any car.

If you keep it or sell it to another member let me know. I have a chrome foot shaped gas pedal and the big plate size VW emblem off of a mid 60s bus. You can have them. I won't need them any time soon and I already have the emblem tattooed over my right ankle.

If its running at all and the pans aren't bad off then put it in your front yard with $2500.00 on the windshield and it will be gone in a few days. After all they ain't getting any easier to find. I'd love to have it ( or you way cool Dart) but I promised myself and my wife that if I ever have anoo one I'd find one already done and just pay the asking price. That would still be cheaper and easier than restoring any car.

If you keep it or sell it to another member let me know. I have a chrome foot shaped gas pedal and the big plate size VW emblem off of a mid 60s bus. You can have them. I won't need them any time soon and I already have the emblem tattooed over my right ankle.

Ooooohhhh....I want that Bus emblem to hang on my wall in my man cave bar!!!!!!

Might wanna give itthe Brillo treatment to get 40 years of junkyard funk off of it and then spray paint it silver.
IMG_20160128_095207.jpg

You should Hydro dip that thing Multicam, or realtree, something like that... That would be cool. Wish I thought of calling "dibs" first! BTW how is the knife holding up?

That would be cool....you know it would be cool on my wall next to the bar!

Beatin the heck outta that knife at work. She's a trooper....holding up perfectly!

oh it runs and drives good and the pans are in good shape. If someone wanted to give me 2500 for it I would trailer it to them LOL. I was thinking of selling it for around 1500 or so, but was afraid that might be too much.

oh it runs and drives good and the pans are in good shape. If someone wanted to give me 2500 for it I would trailer it to them LOL. I was thinking of selling it for around 1500 or so, but was afraid that might be too much.
If it runs and stops 1500 is a fair price 2500 might be a bit of a stretch. after all its a 76 not a 66

Back
Top Bottom