• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

1976 Beetle Value

oh it runs and drives good and the pans are in good shape. If someone wanted to give me 2500 for it I would trailer it to them LOL. I was thinking of selling it for around 1500 or so, but was afraid that might be too much.
Well there are two big car shows a year down in Moultrie. The spring show I think is next month. If I had it and could stand parting with it that's where I would take it.

Now rimfireguy guy pointed out that it's a 76 and the 60s models bring more money and that's a good point. But at the same time it IS a Standard instead of a Super Beetle. Most VW guys avoid Supers due to the front end shake. Anyway being a Standard and having the flat windshield are big plusses. So I think that having a solid restorable car that you can drive right now is worth every bit of $2500.00. It pains me to say that since in the last I've gotten a 73 Standard for $650.00 and had a 71 Super literally given to me to get it out of the yard. But again they ain't getting any easier to find. So don't leave money on the table.

4175d1330778722-informal-range-report-21-4-44-special-s-w-model-21-classic.jpg

Back
Top Bottom