• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

1st time

Shilly

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
355   0
Reaction score
I'm sure this has been beaten to death and I apologize. I am looking to get my first suppressor, and am not sure of the whole process. I would like to find a place that can work with me to get one going. I'm looking for one for an sbr 300blk and 9mm scorpion. Thanks in advance for any help.

I'm sure this has been beaten to death and I apologize. I am looking to get my first suppressor, and am not sure of the whole process. I would like to find a place that can work with me to get one going. I'm looking for one for an sbr 300blk and 9mm scorpion. Thanks in advance for any help.

I haven't bought one yet. I may do so this year.

This site is a pretty good resource.

I was just reading about a 9mm suppressor that would handle 300 blk supers. Somebody help me out please.

I have a Rugged obsidian 9, which is only rated for 300 subs but is modular. It works and sounds awesome on my scorpion.

My 45 AAC is supposed to be great on 300bo and 9mm... I had to get one for each... cause if the zombies... when the zombies come you need a quieter pistol and rifle... at least that’s the story I told my wife... Cherokee Gun and Pawn has great deals and a large selection.

I was just reading about a 9mm suppressor that would handle 300 blk supers. Somebody help me out please.

I have a Rugged obsidian 9, which is only rated for 300 subs but is modular. It works and sounds awesome on my scorpion.
Deadair's new wolfman is rated for 9 and 300bo subs and super

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom