I will not cop bash...
I will not cop bash...
I will not cop bash...
I will not cop bash...
I will not cop bash...
I will not cop bash...
I will not cop bash...
I will not cop bash...

You always take the risk of a bad outcome when getting involved in situations pertaining to other people. As sad as this is, I'm kind of glad the good samaritan stepped in. Would've been better if he too was armed though.

Said the kid is in stable condition. Another reason to stay armed at all times, if possible. The bad guys are.

You're absolutey right. I was telling my dad about this today. You just never know what will happen each day and that carrying to protect youreself and you're family is whats right. This is a horrible story, but that's the world we live in, and thats why I carry each and every day.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke) It's awful that little boy was hurt because of the scumbag that doesn't deserve to breathe, NOT because his honorable dad stepped up and helped an innocent person.

Gotta say, if I had my kids with me and I wasn't armed, I would have definitely second guessed whether or not to get involved. I commend that Dad for stepping in, just not sure I would have done it.

This is a prime example of why an armed public is needed. You can't make enough laws to keep guns out of the hands of bad people. Just one good guy with a gun could have saved that little boy from what might be a lifetime of issues.

Back
Top Bottom