• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

20 measly miles. 20. Might as well be another planet.

Naw man. It's real Messican food made by real, authentic Messicans. Very sweet lady in the kitchen and her son (I guess) on the register. Great tacos and salsas!
My older daughter who currently ain't talking to me has a boyfriend whose mom supposedly makes damn good tamales. In fact my boy
nitrousfedlx nitrousfedlx to buy them like 50 or 100 at the time. All I know is that must be some damn good tamales. But I guess I ain't allowed to discuss it since she told me I'm an old racist that hates Mexicans. But the fact is I don't give a **** about Mexicans either way. But I do hate that one sorry ass mama's boy Mexican.

Many years ago, my inlaws lived in Kathleen (south of WR and west of Bonnaire). It was pretty deserted in that area, but we did not like going anywhere near Macon.

Don't get too comfortable. We don't like people from Macon. They don't like to follow rules and have nothing positive to offer our city. The vast majority of people living in Warner Robins are all about cooperation, common sense and good manners......keeps the $$$$$ flowing and rolling.

You know….if you white/Caucasian …..you automatically racist and can’t even call anyone any kind of pronoun, period.
But if you anything but white - you can use all the names you want, say anything, call anyone anything and never even be blinked at.
Double standard to the max baby !! Screw all that noise -

Back
Top Bottom